We are very excited to meet this Sunday for service. We want to keep saftey of everyone a top priority. After meeting with the leadership team here are the guidelines we are putting in place for Sunday.
- Follow proper social distancing rules.
- We highly suggest facemasks but do not require it.
- We have ordered spit guards to put on the microphones for singers to help prevent the spread of spit/air droplets as we sing.
- If you would like to talk for extended periods of time before or after service, please go outside or a place where social distancing is possible.
- No nursery childcare.
- Possible children's church once or twice a month.
- If we reach over 50 people in the sanctuary we will open up an overflow room in the fellowship hall
- We will also have our service broadcast to a radio station that you can turn into from our parking lot.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the church.